Re: [DEHAI] (WIC) Israeli Ambassador's comments against Eritrea quoted in government mouth piece Ethiopian media

From: Savi Alazar (SaviAlazar@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 20 2009 - 08:35:21 EST

  Selam Dehai,

  Hilary is a pay check diplomat like Condoleezza Rice nothing more, she knows better about Sudan and any other country in the world but she is not going to use her brain to rise above Republican stupidity, but she will continue the Republican legacy under the Democrat umbrella to keep her self-pity job nomination.

  Israel repeatedly proved that it is incapable of building a nation no matter how wealthy or educated its population they might claim to be. It is beyond my belief with all admiration that I have for the Jewish people, that still they failed to form a smart government who rise above the US manipulation. US will never want Israel to live in peace with its neighbors so that they keep them under they knees.

  Israel knows better that they have sinned toward Eritrea as always, they never learned their lesson from past experience. Israel owes Eritrea of what they did with the Eritrea-Ethiopia border let alone their reputation during Haile Selassie and Mengistu; not the other way around. They are the champions of terrorism they can rest assured that no one wants to take their place they can have it for themselves since they are doing a good job blowing themselves up.

  I want to see Israel take care of its onions on its backyard and it has a bigger fish to fry: Liberate itself from the US White Supremacist that toy around with their identity crisis and historical insecurities.

  Savi

  I think this is Israel’s angry reaction to the recent relations between Iran And Eritrea. With the current statement from Hilary Clinton regarding Sudan, I think we still are with in the range of  being included on the list of  “state sponsor of terrorism “. This is first time Israel is making serious charges against Eritrea as far as I remember, I could be wrong.
  aklilu w

  Eritrea working to destabilize peace process in Horn of Africa: Israeli
  Ambassador <http://www.waltainfo.com/walnew/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=8214>

  <http://www.waltainfo.com/walnew/index2.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8214&pop=1&page=0&Itemid=45>

  <http://www.waltainfo.com/walnew/index2.php?option=com_content&task=emailform&id=8214&itemid=45>

    Thursday, 19 March 2009
   Addis Ababa, March 19 (WIC) – Israeli Ambassador to Ethiopia, Aded Ben-Haim
  said that the Eritrea government is trying to destabilize the peace process
  in the Horn of Africa and the Midille East serving as a save haven to
  terrorist groups.

   In an interview he held with WIC, Ambassador Ben-Haim said the Eritrean
  government is providing military training, and supplying military logistics
  for a number of terrorist groups.

  Ambassador Ben-Haim said that the Eritrea government, in addition to its
  attempts of destabilizing the Horn of Africa region, is also working to
  subvert the peace process in Somalia by supporting and arming Al-Shebab, a
  terrorist group in Somalia.

  The Ambassador said the Eritrea government, which has put its hands in
  smuggling weapons, is an arm supplier of Al-Shebab in Somalia and other
  internationally recognized terrorist groups including Hamas.

  The Ambassador has appreciated the role the Ethiopian Government is playing
  to bring lasting stability in the Horn of Africa.

  Ethiopia should continue bringing stability in the Horn of Africa and to the
  whole continent, he indicated.
    (END)