[DEHAI] Sophia Tesfamariam - Prospect of Eritrea Foreign Minister or United Nations Ambassador or Office of the President Spokes Woman

From: Savi Alazar (SaviAlazar@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 13 2009 - 21:35:28 EST

Dear all,

I just want and on behalf of my friends to congratulate and say thank you to Sophia's on her unequivocal talent and accomplishments on promoting the true image of Eritrea to the ill-informed western audience. Most Eritreans are proud of her accomplishments on how she exposed the true western political motives to intimidate and threaten Eritrea. Thanks to her relentless writing she put our adversaries at bay and she raised many westerns awareness about true nature of our nation.

I believe Sophia will even serve Eritrea better if she was the United Nation's Ambassador or the Foreign Minister or Eritrea's President Spokes Woman. Why not? If I was the president, I would not hesitate to make that offer and I hope she will not turn it down. Think about it, she is the best candidate for this job, because she has all the preferred qualifications. We need someone who represent Eritrea in the Western culture as sharp, as resourceful, as confident, as knowledgeable, as aggressive, as articulate, and as contained as Sophia Tesfamariam. Her pen is sharper than a sword and for those who understand her writing sophistication it is one in kind and she inspires the younger generation to progress in the Eritrean Political Foreign Affairs.

I hope to see soon one of Sophia's best selling books on Eritrea-Western Relations on C-Span and Book TV as well.

Savi