[DEHAI] Zerai : Another Science Mystery Still to be Solved by Eritreans

From: Assefaw, Yonatan (yassefaw@tcfbank.com)
Date: Fri Mar 13 2009 - 13:37:42 EST

Dear Dehai members and Zerai,

"Unexamined life is not worth living "

With all the respect, for some of us death might not be a problem, some of us
probably accepted death as "fikad amlak" for me I ask God to give me wisdom
and knowledge to understand it how we can undo it and in addition I read to
understand about our creation and the nature we live in and I want to make
sense. What life and death means ? I came to conclusion that in order
anything to move human being or matter it needs ENERGY (E=mc^2). Without
energy nothing moves. So, I said that when we die we lose energy (spirit).
When we lose our energy our body do not function and we do not move. Normally
we get our energy from food and we can talk how the food turns into energy
later but the question is when we die we can not consume food because we
don't have energy. So, our body becomes matter. How does matter turns into
energy C^2 = Energy/mass. Finally, I understand you completely if you don't
believe me that we can undo it and I would not be surprise it. Seeing is
believing. You have not seeing yet.

Thank you

Yonatan Solomon

Minnesota

Dear Assefaw, I don't know how you start a discussion about the need to
know more about culture and preserving it, which is fine-changes into one day
solving the mystery of death in eritrea? with all due respect, don't we have
enough problems in the world you can talk about ? and death is not a mystery,
it is unescapable reality (which you don't seem to live in) that only one God
can undo. please stay relevant. zerai

     From: Assefaw, Yonatan (yassefaw@tcfbank.com
<mailto:yassefaw@tcfbank.com?Subject=Re:[DEHAI]%20Another%20Science%20Mystery
%20Still%20to%20be%20Solved%20by%20Eritreans&In-Reply-To=<264908.11002.qm@web
43402.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>> ) Date: Wed Mar 11 2009 - 11:18:10 EST
________________________________ Dear Dehai members We come to this world
with nothing and we leave with nothing (material) The only thing we can live
behind is a good memory and history to our future children. If it is possible
we should try to put in writing the good memory and history. This way the
future generation can learn from our experience easily. Even though
Eritrean have rich culture and history not lot of people take time to share
what they know about our culture. Twenty five years or fifty years from now,
Eritrea is not going to be the same.. At the same time, we take it for
granted our own culture. We don't even know it very well, because it is
abstract (rekik). Sometimes, you don't really think about your own culture
until you see different culture and start comparing each other. Therefore we
are not even conscious of it in some cases. I will give you an example: I
ask a few times those who make traditional clothing in Eritrea " T i l f i "
. Why do we design some kind of shape in the traditional cloth what does mean
? Or what does it mean A Bu Gi Da or A Be Ge De that is in our our
traditional Calendar ? We need to ask questions, we have to encourage our
kids to ask and if we don't know it we need to research it .Unless we ask, we
will never know. First, though we need to do ourselves little research or
investigation what it might be or could be. We need to realize though that
some people (teachers or other) feel uncomfortable to be asked. I believe
that we need to be honest with our self that if we don't know it we should
say, I am sorry I don't have answer or I don't know it. We tend to get
intimate if we don't know the answer. We should not be. I ask weird
questions myself because I do not accept the excuse or the reason and I need
to understand it what it means and how we can challenged. Why some people
die of simple cause. How the cause effect our life to end. What bother me the
most is that even though we have our body with us that we lose something from
our body. to me I have to use math to solve or to understand the problem.
just like this 1 + 1 = 2 and 2 - 1 = 1 life minus ( - ) sprit or heart beat =
death and body + heart beat or spirit = life I don't want to get in detail
with my scientific reasons how a cause effect our body yet Until now we have
accepted death as means of end of life but now we are going to think about it
twice. It would be possible to reverse some death and I will hope that it
will be first in Eritrea and you will be surprise that even our eyes that do
not see everything in life. It will be just like people use to think that the
earth was flat or the earth was the center of the universe and death will be
another science mystery to be solve yet by Eritrean. Awet Nihafash Yonatan
Solomon Minnesota

Yonatan Assefaw
Escrow Dept.
651-228-8076