[DEHAI] Petition in support of European Commision´s Development Aid for Eritrea

From: Ghidewon Abay Asmerom (ghidewon@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 13 2009 - 07:44:26 EST

please link to the following URL
http://petition.biddho.com/

Title:
Petition in support of European Commision´s Development Aid for Eritrea

Graphik
http://www.biddho.com/images/stories/news/Politics/eu_eritrea_partnership_365x.jpg

Text:
Inspired by numerous requests from many Eritreans in the Diaspora, we
are setting up a global online/offline petition drive to bring
attention to the EU's proposal to provide Development Aid to our
country.

The petition drive is prepared by Biddho.com and will be submitted to
the European Commission once a considerable number of signatures has
been collected. The primary purpose of this petition drive is to
express our unequivocal support to the Eritrean Government in securing
the AID and thereby enable it to achieve its development goals. The
petition is also a collective call to urge the EU to continue its
partnership with Eritrea.

Additionally, to ensure that this noble and timely cause achieve its
intended goals, we are urging all ERITREANS in Europe to get involved
by contacting their respective EU delegates and urging them to support
theproposal.