[DEHAI] EC development aid to Eritrea and the soulless traitors

From: Biniam Haile \(SWE\) (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2009 - 01:40:00 EST

Dear Temesgen Amlake & Wedi Hager!

You may have heard the phrase, 'don't kill the messenger'. It means if
someone has the 'unfortunate' task of delivering 'bad' news; don't take
it out on them. I perfectly understand that you guys feel sad, hurt and
frustrated every time you hear something good about Eritrea and I wish I
could say that I share your sadness and frustration, but I don't. I
really don't. I mean, only a freak would get frustrated and depressed
about development aid given to a country (your own country) which is
fighting to ensure its economic survival while maintaining its political
independence and territorial integrity.You see, a traitor is such a
low-life and morally corrupt person that only exists at a selfish level.
This type of person's soul is long dead. Sadly the traitors thinks they
are equal to or comparing themselves to ordinary Eritrean citizens, but
ordinary Eritrean citizens, such as myself, thinks of them as nothing
but trash. Get it through your head guys, you're nothing but trash.

Biniam Haile

(Alenalki) EC development aid to Eritrea

Written by Tesfay Aradom

Thursday, 26 February 2009

EC Dev. Aid to Eritrea

Any government has an obligation to keep its citizens safe within a
secure political environment conducive to economic growth and political
and social stability. It also has a responsibility to protect the
territorial integrity and sovereignty of the nation. That is exactly
what the Eritrean Government has been doing confronted by the
unjustified harassment and threats by the Bush administration and its
support for the weyane regime's military and political adventurism.
Given all the progress that the GOE has been able to achieve in food
security, health, education and the building of infrastructure, as
attested by various UN agencies and some NGOs, it is my hope that the
European Commission will not be distracted by comments from disgruntled
former officals or individuals , both national and foreign, who have an
axe to grind. The preponderance of Eritreans in the Diaspora as well as
in the country knows very well that any financial assistance will be put

to good use.

However, if the aid comes with pre-conditions that would compromise our
national integrity and sovereignty and divert us from our priorities, i
am sure that our collective response will be, thanks but no thanks. As
our past history indicates, we will pursue our goals regardless by
relying on our own human and material resources. Needless to say,
succeed we will.

Awet N'hafash
Tesfay Aradom

http://alenalki.com/index.php?option=com_content