[DEHAI] FW: The Estiheena girl...

From: Tesfai.Kflu@fredonia.edu
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 01:00:39 EST

Hello Dehaiers:
     Just click on the website below and after watching it for 5 minutes and
57 seconds, comes the 'Estiheena girl', so lovely and so natural. Unadulterated
beauty so to say. The problem is, she is only there for less than half of a minute and
suddenly she disappears. She happens like she was not there. It is amazing... With
all that grace, with all that beauty, and with all 'that I can't find words to describe',
I say, she shouldn't disappear.. she should have stayed longer :-) ...
     I am sure you all know that 'Estiheena' is an old traditional girls' dance.
Tesfai K.