[DEHAI] Eritrean Students and Professionals Network (EriSPN) Mentorship program

From: Amanuel Kehasse (yoamanuel1@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2009 - 13:50:07 EST

Hello dehairs

 I hope you all are doing well. This email is to inform/update you all on
the mentorship program that Eritrean Students and Professions Network
(EriSPN) is launching soon.

EriSPN's Mission

The mission of Eritrean Students and Professions Network (EriSPN) is to
provide a medium for Eritrean students and professionals worldwide to
network with one another and to engage in resource exchange, continued
mentorship, and intellectual support and discourse.

So, if you know of any high school or college students, young professionals,
or others that need assistance navigating their way through school or
vocational training that need guidance and advice, email us their name,
email address, and/or phone number to erispn1@gmail.com We can take it from
there! You are also cordially invited to visit our website erispn.org for
more information about us and our programs.

Below is a list of the professions represented by our EriSPN Mentors. I
wholeheartedly appreciate each mentor for being willing to take some time
out of their busy schedules to provide academic guidance and career coaching
to an Eritrean in need. EriSPN Appreciates You! We have our mentors ready to
go...now we need to ensure that students are aware...so we can conclude the
match!

Spread the word! Tell a friend, child, classmate, relative, or any young
Eritrean you know that can benefit from having a mentor!!

Thank you!

EriSPN-Together in the Spirit of Unity and Prosperity

*Professions of 2009 EriSPN Mentors*

*Liberal Arts*

International Studies/language

*Business/Marketing*

Banking - Wealth Management

Finance: investment banking / private equity / energy

Finance

Sports Agent

Finance

*Art/Architecture/Design*

Architect

*Law/Government*

Pursuing Law school

Government, Foreign Policy Law

Government/International Politics

2nd year PhD student in political science

Public admin/political science

Public Policy/Non-profit sector

Policy

Grad student MPA

*Engineering*

Electrical Eng./Physics - PhD

Engineering degree, works in marketing at Hewlett-Packard

PhD student Civil Engineering

*Computer Science*

IT

*Healthcare*

2nd Year Nursing

Medical student

Registered Nurse

Physical Therapist

MD/3rd year in residency...anesthesiology

Nursing student in 3rd yr. and interested in public health

*Physical/Life Science*

Pursuing Neuroscience

Physics graduate/leaning towards academia

Biogeochemist