Re: [DEHAI] The Arctic in NATO

From: Beverly Frogge (bfrogge370@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2009 - 10:50:45 EST

Ato Berhan,

As much as I would like to think that there will be peace between Eritrea and Ethiopia, I believe you are getting a little ahead of the horse.

To suggest that the Border Decision is resolved, implemented etc. and was done peacefully enough to bring its efforts to the fore, as an example for others to emulate is simply not true, unless you discount the hundreds of thousands of lives lost during the battle between these two countries. Can you not see how stupid the remarks mentioned seem to others that are not putting their" heads in the sand", as I have noticed this phrase seems to be used quite often.

The virtual border, of course is there however and I have I wondered if Eritreans have moved back into their lands populated by Ethiopian persons as designed by the border commission.  I don't think

I also wonder why visitors to Asmara from other countries cannot go into the country-side without special papers. ?????