[DEHAI] Shipping to Eritrea

From: yonas afowerky (yonasaf@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2009 - 08:29:55 EST

To all Eritrean in USA especially in the East cost Area?

We at Universal Import Export would like to inform you that our container shipping service to Eritrea will start soon.
We are looking to provide you an excellent shipping service and we will do our best to meet the demand and satisfaction of our customer.

Please note that there are strict rules, regulation and procduers that you as customer have to follow.
We are required to follow all regulations of the Eritrean Port Authorities and custom service.

For more Information please contact Yonas at 240-381-4817 and or e-mail    yonasaf@yahoo.com

Sincerely Your
Yonas