re: [DEHAI] Is Obama in the pocket of AIPAC?

From: Biniam Tekle (biniamt@dehai.org)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2009 - 08:22:02 EST

"I am sorry to say that but he has typical Kenyans mentality and character I
think it is in their gins"
Real mature there buddy! That sounds like something you read on a blog
called www.iAmDefinetlyAbonehead.com <http://www.iamdefinetlyabonehead.com/>

re: [DEHAI] Is Obama in the pocket of AIPAC?

*From:* *mgebreab@earthlink.net*<mgebreab@earthlink.net?Subject=re:%20[DEHAI]%20Is%20Obama%20in%20the%20pocket%20of%20AIPAC?&In-Reply-To=<380-220091422164311623@earthlink.net>>
*Date:* Thu Jan 22 2009 - 11:43:11 EST

------------------------------

Zeyhilel or what ever your real name is( which we will find out very soon)
just keep making an excuse for president Barack Obama.
He has been under short leash by these organization(AIPAC) for at least
twenty years since his days at Harvard law school when he was the president
of the Harvard university Review.He betrayed the Black student and faculty
members association and sided with Zionists student and faculty members at
the Harvard university. which was a national news in 1989 this confrontation
between those two organiztion.When We asked him why he did that at the
professor Mel King house political meeting in south end Boston.the answer he
gave us was pure opportunistic,self servant and he stopped to attend the
Sunday political discussion after that. but he kept coming to the after
school tutoring program and gave his service to the under privileged inner
city kids, that I would not take from him. so brother Zeyhilel President
Barack Obama did not start today to be servant(KEdami) to the AIPAC and
their likes but many many years a go has been so.
Do you remember when I said at the bigning of the primer campaign Barack
Obama presidency will not run from Washington DC. But from Tel Aviv or
Jerusalem?
I did not said these from out of the blue, but I knew and followed
Barry(Barack) Obama for the last twenty years.I thought He will change his
opportunistic and sub servant mentality but apparently not. I am sorry to
say that but he has typical Kenyans mentality and character I think it is in
their gins.( which I happen to know a lot of them in Boston).
So brother Zeyhilel just have patience and you will learn very soon who the
real president Obama is and what kind of character does he has.
the reality is coming and his real test is here in the open for every one to
see it
take care.

Mussie