[DEHAI] Is Obama in the pocket of AIPAC?

From: Zeyhilel@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 04:50:52 EST

Selam Dehaiers,

By AIPAC, of course I mean the American Israel Political Action Committee --
the
powerful Israel lobby group that keeps the senators and congressmen of the
USA
informed about Israel and lobbies on matters that affect Israel.

The fact that Obama said not a word while the Israel army was pounding the
Gazans mercilessly this month showed to many that his hands were tied by the
Israel
Lobby. He might have wanted to say something but he couldn't. Had he shown
any sympathy towards the Gazans as he did with the Indian people in the
Mumbai
attacks in November, it would have been a sure bet that AIPAC and or its
legions
would have toasted him. He kept quiet. He had to.

Let us just watch what kind of latitude AIPAC allows him to operate under in
the
Middle East affairs. My prediction is that Obama will be even under shorter
leash
than Bush was because the economy of the USA is in shambles right now.

Zeyhilel
“Stubborn and ardent clinging to one's
opinion is the best proof of stupidity.”...
.............. Michel de Montaigne