[DEHAI] In memory of Dr. King/ learning his lessons

From: yohannes debesai (ydebesai@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2009 - 01:17:39 EST

Hi, All

I am sending you words of King that touched my heart and I say unto you, that to love thy nation is to serve thy community.
Gob bless, Yohannes

Dr. King :

"If you want to be Important, Wonderful.
If you want to be recognized, Wonderful.
If you want to be Great,  Wonderful.

But recognize that he who is the greatest among you shall be your servant.

that is the new definition of Greatness.
...So, Every body can be great because every body can serve.
You don't have to HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE TO SERVE.
You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve.
You don't have to know about Plato and Aristotle to serve.
You don't to know Einstein's theory of relativity to serve.
You don't have to know the second theory of thermodynamics in Physics to serve.

You only need a heart full of grace; and A soul generated by love.

and YOU CAN BE THAT SERVANT !"

http://www.thekingcenter.org/