[DEHAI] Quotable Quotes From Marthin Luther King

From: hbokure@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 19 2009 - 08:49:41 EST

- I plan to stand by nonviolence, because I have found it to be a
philosophy of life that regulates not only my dealings in the struggle
for racial justice, but also my dealings with people, and with my own
self.
.

-I refuse to accept the cynical notion that nation after
nation must spiral down a militaristic stairway into the hell of
nuclear destruction. I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional
love will have the final word in reality.

-There is no shame in being a slave, but there is shame in being a slave owner.

-God is able He can make way out of no way.

- Religion gives man power which is moral, and science gives man power which is knowledge. Hence both are not antagonistic, but complimentary in a sense.

Martin Luther King Jr.