[DEHAI] Re: SLIGHTED: EVEN IN DEATH_ corrected

From: Tesfay Sebahtu (tesfayseb@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2009 - 15:49:01 EST

My learned dehaier Someone once said “if I were a little more educated I would have been a damn fool”. Insults aside, you did rant! Since you are the learned one I will let you figure it out for your self what was inappropriate with your original ranting! That is of course if they did teach common sense and human decency at what ever higher learning school you attended. Regards, Tesfay S. OaklandCA ________________________________ From: Amare T <amaret@ymail.com> To: dehai@dehai.org Sent: Tuesday, January 6, 2009 10:23:39 AM Subject: [DEHAI] Re: SLIGHTED: EVEN IN DEATH Dear Friend, Ranting? I must have made a faulty assumption that most of everyone on this list is literate and able to read and understand English. I apologize. However, should you have any meaningful questions on any point made in the piece I wrote (that is after you had the piece translated into a language you understand) please let me know. On second thought, you might not even understand what I am writing right now. This creates a huge dilemma. I don't know how old you are, regardless I don't derive satisfaction from the misfortune of others. Here is a good rule of thump. The following prescription will require that you exercise self-abasement (which is not new to you anyway) and might help mitigate the process for you. Here we go : I suggest that you get hold of a bright high school student and plead with him/her to help uncramble the essence of my previous posting. Regards, Amare