[DEHAI] Re: SLIGHTED: EVEN IN DEATH

From: Amare T (amaret@ymail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2009 - 13:23:39 EST

Dear Friend, Ranting? I must have made a faulty assumption that most of everyone on this list is literate and able to read and understand English. I apologize. However, should you have any meaningful questions on any point made in the piece I wrote (that is after you had the piece translated into a language you understand) please let me know. On second thought, you might not even understand what I am writing right now. This creates a huge dilemma. I don't know how old you are, regardless I don't derive satisfaction from the misfortune of others. Here is a good rule of thump. The following prescription will require that you exercise self-abasement (which is not new to you anyway) and might help mitigate the process for you. Here we go : I suggest that you get hold of a bright high school student and plead with him/her to help uncramble the essence of my previous posting. Regards, Amare