[DEHAI] Re: [dehai-news] (shabait.com) Press Statement

From: Adiam Berhane <adiam7_at_mac.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 19:34:16 -0400

The latest from Addis Abeba is scary, there is a break with reality. Just because they wish our president ill health it doesn't mean it actually happened. None of us, including our beloved President Isaias, will be around forever, but Eritrea will. I know he is healthy and will continue to be our president, but President Isaias and Shabia have made our country strong from its foundation. We are impervious to such ploys.