[DEHAI] Re: [dehai-news] THE EEBC DECISION TEN YEARS LATER AND ETHIOPIA'S ILLEGAL OCCUPATION: To the UNSC and the Guarantors of Algiers Peace Treaty

From: Adiam Berhane <adiam7_at_mac.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 10:49:50 -0400

"I am strongly urging you to live up to the legal and moral obligation"

My dear your first mistake, and that of all of us Eritreans, is assuming that they have morals. They do not, their morality is of the convenient kind, it allows them invade Libya for human rights abuses while ignoring the slaughter of Bahrainis.Your second mistake is assuming that they follow the law impartially. The law is there to be used when it fits their agenda and to be toppled or ignored when it does not .
 I am strongly urging you to live up to the legal and moral obligation