[DEHAI] This has been the longest dream coming

From: Berhane Gebriel <bwg3476tx_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:35:36 -0700 (PDT)

This has been the longest dream coming to fruition by the enemies including the so-called United Nations which I call it a republican in a democrat blanket. The Ethiopian administration forgot how and who delivered it for freedom from the ruthless regime of Colonel Mengistu Hailemariam and its bloody militaristic rule. I do not blame the existing rulers of Ethiopia for they are still being living on a debt that let alone the existing people, the coming generation to spit it just like what happened the Ecuadorians were not allowed to use THE GOD GIVEN RAIN WATER. Hey! Tough guys in Ethiopia, "HOW AND WHY TO HOSNIE MUBAREK?"  TRUST AND SLEEP WITH A RATTLE SNAKE.