[DEHAI] Post appeal

From: Mebrahtu Ogbazghi <omebrahtu_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 00:09:18 -0800 (PST)

 Dears, > > I wanted to post an appeal message on behalf of young Eritrean, who is suffering from Heart case and was referred for surgery abroad. He has no one to support him pay the required expenses and therefore would like if Dehai can assist in posting the "Appeal for Support" message, which will include details and photos of the young Eritrean.  Unfortunately he was forced to quit education in 9th grade because of recurrent fainting. > > I anticipate your positive response. > > Sincerely yours, > > Mebrahtu Ekubazghi