[Dehai-WN] English.cntv.cn: Video- Prospects of peace between ethiopia and eritrea

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 13:14:03 +0100

Video: Prospects of peace between ethiopia and eritrea

15/12/2012

Video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC8zr-cBbno
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC8zr-cBbno&feature=player_embedded>
&feature=player_embedded

" The people of eritrea should pushing their government to come for dialogue
with Ethiopia. This not the point of weakness, this is the point of
strength."

"We still ask the Eritrean regime to sit down to make dialogue to bring
peace and stability and normalisation our relationship."

" . Eritreans are our Cousins . with the people of eritrea there is no
problem at all. There is a difference in policy, between the two
governments. The eritrean's government policy is to destabilise the region
and we always say that is incorrect. ."