[Dehai-WN] Wikileaks.org: Sudan agreed to accommodate Egyptian commandos to destroy Nile dam - Wikileaks

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 16:56:48 +0200

 <http://www.ethiopianreview.net/index/?p=43524> Sudan agreed to accommodate
Egyptian commandos to destroy Nile dam - Wikileaks

August 31th, 2012

On Monday February 27th, 2012, WikiLeaks began publishing The Global
Intelligence Files, over five million e-mails from the Texas headquartered
"global intelligence" company Stratfor. The e-mails date between July 2004
and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that
fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence
services to large corporations, such as Bhopal's Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed
Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US
Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defence
Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor's web of informers, pay-off
structure, payment laundering techniques and psychological methods.

Re: Egypt source

Released on 2012-08-29 00:00 GMT

Email-ID

211372

Date

1970-01-01 01:00:00

From

bhalla_at_stratfor.com

bayless.parsley_at_stratfor.com

All of the Egyptian diplomatic source references are to the ambassador to
Lebanon
the other one that you highlighted in red - high-level Egyptian source is
a different source of mine - he is high up in the security apparatus,
based in Cairo